There’s nothing normal about experiencing pain during physical activity. Generally, the pain you’re feeling is the result of an injury. It could be an old ache that you’ve learned to live with over the years, a new injury that you’re dealing with, or even a mysterious pain whose origin is difficult to pinpoint.
If you’ve sustained an injury and it’s affecting your mobility, flexibility, or quality of life, our team of licensed physical therapists can help. With more than five decades of combined experience to draw from, the Function First Physical Therapy team can help you treat your pain and gain new independence in movement.
We understand that your body is a highly interconnected system, and one injury can affect your entire body. That’s why we utilize a holistic approach to treatment, focusing on correcting the dysfunction rather than simply decreasing the symptoms. To best achieve this, we offer specialized one-on-one treatment plans, only booking one patient per therapist at a time, usually in hour-long sessions.
What are the benefits of our one-on-one physical therapy treatment sessions?
- More individualized treatment time per session can mean fewer visits needed (depending on the pathology)
- Each session allows more time for physical therapists to modify interventions in real-time, rather than waiting to work on it “next session”
- Patients receive better education and a clearer understanding of underlying issues
- Our physical therapists have the time to treat each patient as a whole person, not just a “back” or “hip”
At Function First Physical Therapy, we are proud to be the sole providers of the innovative redcord therapy method in the tri-state area. We use a variety of physical therapy treatment strategies to help each of our patients regain their potential and live each day pain-free.
Our diverse team of licensed therapists can work together to provide treatment strategies including:
- Electrical Stimulation
- Redcord Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Dynamic Taping
- Joint Mobilizations
- Myofascial Release
- Manual Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Neuromuscular Activation
To begin the path to a pain-free life, contact our physical therapy clinic online or by phone today.